Welcome

Thanks for stopping by! I created this blog as a companion to my website, Becoming Godly Maidens.com. I hope you enjoy reading what I have posted and that you will come again. Let me know what you think! Leave a comment :)






Saturday, August 28, 2010

1-9-09 "barak obama"

     I am bracing myself for our new president. I keep asking myself how in the world someone who has not been in the senate very long, is inexperienced, and who may not even be a citizen of the U.S. at all can get into the presidential race, much less win! Its insane. And his agenda! The founding fathers would be horrified. I can hear George Washington turning over in his grave.

Ok. I'm done with my president-elect grumbles. As soon as Obama is in office I prmise I will be respectful. He's going to be my president, after all. I may not agree with what he stands for, but God has placed him in this position. I don't understand His plan, but His ways are higher than our ways. I am going to trust God completely through this strange time.

God is in contol. The president just thinks he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment