Welcome

Thanks for stopping by! I created this blog as a companion to my website, Becoming Godly Maidens.com. I hope you enjoy reading what I have posted and that you will come again. Let me know what you think! Leave a comment :)






Tuesday, August 31, 2010

12-20-09 "Welcome, baby angel"

This month, we are celebrating the birth of a very special child who was born 2000 years ago to save us from our sins. My family is celebrating another birth this month, too. Introducing my new cousin, Reia, who was born on the 15th of December! Here she is at two hours old:

Hello, Reia, How do You Like Planet Earth?

 

And twelve hours old:

Hi, Sleepy Baby!

Hello, Reia! How do you like Planet Earth so far?

Babies are God's gifts sent straight down from Heaven. They are miracles in diapers.

 

Welcome, Reia!

No comments:

Post a Comment