Welcome

Thanks for stopping by! I created this blog as a companion to my website, Becoming Godly Maidens.com. I hope you enjoy reading what I have posted and that you will come again. Let me know what you think! Leave a comment :)






Friday, September 3, 2010

6-14-10 "YOU Can Dress a Girl Around the World"

Dress a Girl Around the World is a sub-organization of Hope4Kids International. Dress a Girl’s purpose is to provide impoverished girls with dresses, and thus give them more dignity. The dresses are made by people in the United States, Canada, Uganda and Malawi and are sent to a variety of countries across the world. The dresses are easy to make- the simple pattern, which uses a pillowcase, is easily and quickly created.
Yesterday I made my first dresses for Dress a Girl! Here they are:





They were “sew” easy, too! If you know how to stitch a straight seam, you are ready to go. And, as I pointed out to my friend a few days ago, I am not exactly Miss Sewing Queen of America, so if I say it’s easy……

It is.
So why don’t you make a couple, too? Here’s the link to the website: http://dressagirlaroundtheworld.webs.com/

I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'
"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?
When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?
When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'
"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'
Matthew 25:36-40

PS if you join the site, send me a message! I’m Becoming Godly Maidens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment