Welcome

Thanks for stopping by! I created this blog as a companion to my website, Becoming Godly Maidens.com. I hope you enjoy reading what I have posted and that you will come again. Let me know what you think! Leave a comment :)






Thursday, October 7, 2010

Beautiful YOU

I just felt like I ought to post this video. Hope it makes someone's day. It sure makes mine!
For some reason, the video does not want to play on this website. It's too good a video to pass up, though, so go ahead and watch it on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXSkd8apbWM

3 comments:

  1. Hei, Briana?
    Um, I tried to hit play and it said that "[t]his video contains content from Spinnaker Media LLC and Sony Music Engertainment, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." I'm in Minnesota. Any clue why it did this or is it just my computer?
    -Chelse Brun:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did not do that when I watched it on YouTube!
    Thanks for telling me. I'll switch it out in a few hours for one that's... ahem... legal. :)P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei!
    I just went back to comment and realized I spelled your name wrong... Oops...
    Anyway, just watched the music video, and enjoyed it! I think I heard the song on the radio when I was in Yuma, but the video always brings a bit more meaning to the words. Although, I guess I always grew up on the idea that war paint like that is wierd, and when I put makeup on it's always rediculous! Like, purple lipstick on my cheek and maybe a Hindu dot or something just for the fun of it... But it's probably been a year or so since I've even touched the stuff, (at age 16 now,) and I fit in with my friends just fine! It's all about finding the croud that you truely want to hang around.
    :-)
    -Chelse

    ReplyDelete